Mon, 08/31/2020 - 10:07
- How long have you been in the industry? I have been in the industry for 21 years.
- What is your current position and employer? I am a Senior Complex Claims Specialist with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- How long did it take you to obtain your CPCU? 2 years
- What do you like most about your job? I get to analyze complex issues and solve problems to help our customers.
- Why or how did you start in the insurance industry? I took a job in claims with Progressive Insurance when I graduated college because it sounded interesting and I have been in the industry ever since.
- Do you have any advice for anyone thinking of getting the designation? My strategy was to take 1 CPCU exam every quarter to keep up a regular schedule of reading the textbooks and studying.
- What book did you read last? Anna Karenina
- What is your favorite restaurant? Nawab Indian Cuisine
- What college/university did you attend? University of Rochester in Rochester, NY
- Tell us something about yourself outside of your insurance career. I enjoy spending time with my family, walking, paddle boarding, reading, and baking in my spare time.