Thu, 07/23/2020 - 11:14
- How long have you been in the industry? 17 years
- What is your current position and employer? I am the Gig Economy Program Manager at GEICO.
- How long did it take you to obtain your CPCU? 14 years
- What do you like most about your job? I get to leverage my intellectual curiosity as I attempt to assess the gig economy from its nascent stages, to its current ubiquitous influence on the insurance industry.
- Why or how did you start in the insurance industry? I was a recent college graduate (w/ student loan debt ☹) who was simply looking for a job, and GEICO took a chance on me.
- Do you have any advice for anyone thinking of getting the designation? Develop a winning process (e.g. study habits, fearless mindset) and trust the process. The score will take care of itself!
- What book did you read last? Strength To Love by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Grand Lux Cafe
- What college/university did you attend? Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
- Tell us something about yourself outside of your insurance career. Music is my passion! I love attending live concerts.